Sunday, March 13, 2011

Daddy's Poem To Sasori

One life is lost. Two were changed they will never ever be the same. But the choice we made was for the best now you can have eternal rest. Sasori's life is not in vain the love for my daughter burns like a flame. Even though you are gone your life go and carry on in my heart and your mother's and grandparents and all other's. It is a loss I do not love but my life will go on. You were here and then your gone before you could hear my song the one I wrote just for you how I wished you know just how much we love you everyday I'll see your face every where I go and every place I know if only I could watch you grow hear your first word watch you crawl learn to walk and watch you fall find your first love and break your heart go off to college and watch you do what I did make mistakes grow to fast walk away as if it were your last then come back and be here but those memory's aren't gonna be there because you have gone and we have changed and we will never be the same and who are we to blame! God take her up and bless her heart bless my soul and lift it up, up to you cause you know how i feel you sent Jesus down to crucify by the cross for all of our sins. One life was lost and two were changed and they will never be the same but it was for the best we can handle all the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment